We believe in a THREE PILLAR STRATEGY to influencing elections:
1. Voter OUTREACH
- Engage voters who are already registered but uninspired.
- Think of it like transferring your energy to inspire someone else.
- Make the number advantage of registered voters we already have turn into engaged & participating voters.
2. Voter REGISTRATION
- Registering voters via personal interaction encourages voter participation.
Key Demographics SWING elections!
The youth vote, the Black vote, and the suburban vote are critical to flipping N.C.
- The youth vote, the Black vote, and the suburban vote are critical to flipping N.C.
3. Campaigns and Canvassing
Donating to key races and candidates are key to flipping elections
- especially when you're up against a MULTI MILLION DOLLAR ad campaign funded by a Republican PAC
Volunteering for campaigns, especially ones in at-risk or battleground districts, helps put more boots on the ground
- Speaking with voters individually on a personal basis, or canvassing, has lasting, meaningful effects
Canvassing involves spreading awareness on a one-on-one basis about a multitude of issues, not just candidates
- Canvassing the community around issues that matter to them and introducing them to the candidates who stand for it is vital
- Canvassing should be done via existing and established organizations who already have the legality, process, and tools to succeed